Re: being locked out of skype account. failure of account recovery process

Sarah k Alawami

I just checked my work account and so far it's fine. We'll see what happens though. I hope I don't get locked out of that account or I won't be too happy.

Take care all. And hope that problem gets solved.

On Feb 12, 2018, at 10:25 AM, Gary Jackson <gljackson@...> wrote:

I also just had that experience and couldn't  recover my account.

Gary

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 4:46 AM
Subject: [skypeenglish] being locked out of skype account. failure of account recovery process

Hi all
My account has been locked out as got hacked.
I have tried unsuccessfully to go through the account recovery process.
The form is complex at best. Once you get passed filling out your personal details and audio capture, then nominating another email address to be contacted at, you then have to provide details of 3 contacts and 3 recent email subjects you have sent to them. Also details about any purchases. After doing this, the feedback was I had not sent sufficient information to recover my account.
I’m interested to know if anyone has done this successfully. if so, how was this done.
Otherwise it will mean creating a new account.

Thanks and regards
Jennifer Parry