Re: resetting password

inamuddin khan

Respected Gary, connect with disability answer desk.

Mention your problem to them and they will connect you to Skype representative.

They will connect your PC with remote access and fix whatever issue you are having regarding your Skype related password!

HTH

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1