Re: skype not fully signed in?

Smiling?

This did not have any differences at all whether or not Skype was removed or not, but had to try all that I could think of and you know how that can turn out be.

From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Clare Page
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 04:54 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] skype not fully signed in?

Hi !

Thanks for your tip, Inamuddin, you reminded me of something I didn’t think of when trying to get my Skype to work last Sunday.

I uninstalled Skype that day with Revo Uninstaller, which is supposed to get rid of every trace of a program. However, when I read this email, I realized I hadn’t made sure that Skype was gone from the %appdata% folder.

I have now deleted Skype from that folder, so here’s hoping that I will be able to log in to Skype successfully next time I try to do so!

Bye for now!

From Clare