Re: skype not fully signed in?

Michele Barbi

Inamuddin, I have to correct you since you made a typing mistake. The
correct typing of what you meant is:
%appdata%
You basically exchanged d as in delta with t as in tango.

Dear friend, the matter of fact is that when you are saying that you have
uninstalled Skype and reinstalled clean Skype, did you delete the folder of
Skype from apptada?
Uninstall your Skype and do not forget to remove the folder of Skype from
aptada by pressing windows+r followed by %apptada% and press enter then
press S until you will find the folder called Skype and delete it.
Now you install your Skype setup.
HTH

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID: