Re: skype not fully signed in?

Michele Barbi

Hey Clare, Skype on iOs it's quite usable now, I am also able to hide offline contacts there as well though the setting will not survive after a Skype restart I think. In addition, recently it no longer asks me the password when I sign in with my iPhone, there's only a button saying Sign in as Michele Barbi, and double-tapping there I am online without doing anything.
Anyway I don't know much concerning Skype for Windows since I never had issues so far, the only thing is that I always disconnect from Skype after using it, and there I need to put the password back. In addition, I connected my Skype account to the Microsoft one since much time so that should'nt be a problem, and who knows if this is the reason I can sign in now...