Re: Not Signing In

Smiling?

Note: it says that it is connecting, but it is still allowing me to make phone calls and no Skype contacts are showing on either which is understandable my for whatever reasons not being signed in.

From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Smiling?
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 09:26 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Not Signing In

For I believe 3 days now, I am not able to actually connect with Skype (it’s not signing in, it just says connecting).

To any of you who have experienced your Skype for whatever reasons not ever actually signing in, I’m curious to what you have found that worked to allow you to once again sign in to Skype?

Skype version: 7.40.0.151.

JAWS version: latest 2018 build on a Windows7 machine.