Re: skype UWP question

Stephen Troy

hi michelle

it's not specific to UWP. i'm still running 7.40 and that message has
been popping up occasionally for the last year, if not longer.

it doesn't happen all the time and stops after about 30 seconds or so.

On 23/01/2018, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok guys, if I got what it is, I don't think it's specific to Skype
UWP, as this must be referring to SkypeWatch.
That must be "failed to assign alt+shift+f9 to SWSayAlert" or
something like that. Also, it might be repeated with
control+scrollock+f9.
If that happens, try restarting JAWS and see if the error goes away.
Also, please report your JAWS/Skype/scripts version.

hi kimmie

I don't think you can get rid of it. it's a nuisance but it shouldn't
always show. mine does it now and again. I think it's failed to assign
control shift plus f9.

a pain that control doesn't even stop jaws from repeating the damned
thing.

On 23/01/2018, Kimmie <pegasus21@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
Could someone tell me how I can get rid of this darned message when my
computer starts up. it says something like failed to alert with...and it
gives the keystrokes which I can't remember now, but it's darned
annoying.
Even when I didn't have skype starting up it said it. I want to be rid
of
it!