Re: skype UWP question

Michele Barbi

Ok guys, if I got what it is, I don't think it's specific to Skype
UWP, as this must be referring to SkypeWatch.
That must be "failed to assign alt+shift+f9 to SWSayAlert" or
something like that. Also, it might be repeated with
control+scrollock+f9.
If that happens, try restarting JAWS and see if the error goes away.
Also, please report your JAWS/Skype/scripts version.

hi kimmie

I don't think you can get rid of it. it's a nuisance but it shouldn't
always show. mine does it now and again. I think it's failed to assign
control shift plus f9.

a pain that control doesn't even stop jaws from repeating the damned thing.

On 23/01/2018, Kimmie <pegasus21@...> wrote:
Could someone tell me how I can get rid of this darned message when my
computer starts up. it says something like failed to alert with...and it
gives the keystrokes which I can't remember now, but it's darned
annoying.
Even when I didn't have skype starting up it said it. I want to be rid of
it!