From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Michael Amaro
Sent: Tuesday, 23 January 2018 5:40 p.m.
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] skype UWP question

Hello Listers,

I am running windows 10 1709 latest build jaws 2018. Using skype UWP, how
would I go about inviting some one to an existing call that I had
previously
started?

thanks

Michael

Email:

mikeameli@earthlink.net

iPhone:

mikeameli@iCloud.com
JFK"

What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace
of
the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace,
the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that
enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for
their children--not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and
women--not merely peace in our time but peace for all time."