Re: Skype versions

Doug Lee

I have not seen a way to get even visual notifications when people go online or offline in Skype 8 or Skype UWP, but I welcome corrections.

In Skype UWP, use Windows+V to go to the Action Center notification for an incoming call. Tab for the caller ID, then tab farther for audio and video answering options.

I have yet to work on how to handle incoming calls in Skype 8, and I don't think I've done much with file transfers in either version.

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 03:28:57AM +0500, inamuddin khan wrote:
Respected Doug and all, is there any way to know who came online and
who went ofline or who is calling or sending the file etc in Skype UWP
or new Skype for desktop?

As far as accessibility is concern, it is fine for me the only thing is
missing is notification of someone's coming or going offline!

Your prompt reply will be appreciated!

With regards from

Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Inamuddin.ronaque@...