Re: Skype versions

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Well if you use WIN 10 you must learn how to do this yourself.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: inamuddin khan
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2018 5:47 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Skype versions

Dear friends, it is my request to all of you is that please send this feed back to Microsoft for this feature because it is very necessary to visually challenged persons.

As far as my self is concwern, I really don’t know how to do it!

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook: