Yeah I don't know how that happened. Google messing up possibly, since I use gmail.

Nicki
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 14, 2018, at 4:00 PM, Doug Lee <dgl@...> wrote:

The message you answered is a resend of a message she wrote on January 10. No idea how that happened, but I answered it when it first hit the list.

On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 02:52:08PM -0500, Lino Morales wrote:
I'm not Doug, but I can tell you that 8.2 is not compatible with WIN
10. This is meant if I'm not mistaken for WIN 7 and 8.

Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10

From: [2]Nicki keck
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2018 2:39 PM
To: [3]skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Skype versions

So here are some questions, based on what you have said here, doug:

1. does this skype 8.2 client work with windows 10, or are we going to
be

forced eventually to use Skype UPW?

2. Is skype 8.2 accessible? You said you are scripting it, and I
heard it

wasn't very accessible. I know when I tried Skype UPW by accident, I
found

that there are no menus, as is usually the case with any Windows app
from

the app store, and you have to tab around it to find whatever you
want. I

need to look at the scripts you wrote for this more closely, so I
apologize

for not being so familiar, but I think, when I first looked at them, I

noticed that you still have to tab a lot more, even with the scripts,
than

you did with previous versions, like to call someone, or hang up,
etc.? how

easy is it to use?