From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Doug Lee
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 1:44 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Skype versions

I assume you mean Skype 8.13, which I think recently came out to update
Skype 8.12. These are the new Skype for Windows Desktop client for Windows
versions older than 10. I have been working on scripts for this as I can but
have not released anything yet. My best advice until then, if you stick with
Skype 8, is to turn off the virtual cursor with Ins+Z when you need to
navigate within a list, like conversations or chat history.

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 01:35:41PM -0500, John wrote:
Hey All,

I have not been really following this thread,

But I'm on Skype 8.3. This is a new PC build, and I just tried to
install Skype 7 on my desktop, but it would not connect for me until I
installed 8.3.

Is this version of Skype scripted yet?

Thanks Doug for all you do man.

John