Re: Skype versions

inamuddin khan

Dear friends, there is a famous saying is that common sense is there but very uncommon in common people.

The matter of fact is that the last update of Skype classic came out on October 6th 2017 since then microsofte has launched several updates of Skype UWP and new Skype for desktop.

This simply shows that Microsoft has left updating Skype classic and one day or another they will simply abandon Skype classic.

We should believe that it will certainly happen if common sense prevails!

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook: