From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Doug Lee
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:45 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] how do you raise the speaker volum?e

Skype UWP, also called Skype for Windows 10, only works on Windows 10.
Microsoft wrote a new Skype 8.12 client for use on Windows 7, 8.1, etc. I am
not done scripting that one yet.

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 06:30:56AM -0500, Jerry Pryde wrote:
Thanks, Doug for clarifying.
The Skype uwp scripts: How well do they work with windows 7?
Does Skype uwp work with windows 7?