Re: how do you raise the speaker volum?e

inamuddin khan

Dear sir, the matter of fact is that the last update of Skype classic came on October 6th 2017 since then several versions of Skype UWP and new Skype for desktop has come but nothing has come for Skype classic meaning that Microsoft has left updating Skype classic.

Another thing I’d like to let you know is that when Microsoft will kill that Skype classic, it will be a very bad news for most of visually challenged persons because of two reasons.

Windows 10 app for Skype doesn’t have Skype watch and there is a sharp differences between interface of Skype classic and windows app for Skype.

I therefore use to say that we visually challenged people should exersize using windows 10 app for Skype so when Microsoft kills our beloved Skype classic, we do have the habbit of using windows 10 app for Skype.

Another encouraging thing is that JAWS script for that app is available though it has a lot of issues for some users.

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook: