Re: how do you raise the speaker volum?e

Jerry Pryde

Usually, once it’s updated, older versions of Skype are gone of the skype site; Unless, someone knows something I don’t know, which, is very possible.

Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] how do you raise the speaker volum?e

Is this no longer on the Skype website anymore?

On 1/8/2018 7:20 PM, Jerry Pryde wrote:
Hi, All.
I’m not sure if this will help.
But, I found a free download for Skype 7.4.0.151, AKA Skype classic.
I’ve used this site before successfully.
Hope it helps.
I saved the download to my hard drive, just in case.

Jerry.

http://www.filepuma.com/download/skype_7.40.151-17049