Re: Skype 8.12.0.14

Doug Lee

Just to clarify a bit: I have actually created scripts for Skype 8, but they are not sufficiently stable for release, and I don't have a lot of time now to work on them. Skype 8 is usable without scripts but requires much
tabbingggggg. I tend to use Ins+Z to turn off the virtual cursor most of the time when using Skype 8, so that arrows work in lists etc.

On Sun, Jan 07, 2018 at 03:21:51AM +0500, inamuddin khan wrote:
Dear friend, I really don't know a lot about windows 7 because I left
it in 2015.

As far as Skype is concern, the matter of fact is that Microsoft wants
you people to use new Skype for desktop which is Skype 8.13, but I'm
very sorry to let you know that there is no JAWS script for that Skype
and Doug Lee is not in mood to make it very soon.

I therefore would like to recommend you to use Skype classic which is
Skype 7.40.0.151 because its script is available.

As far as new Skype for desktop is concern, It is quite usable without
any kind of JAWS script.

But there is no Skype watch is available meaning that Skype will never
let you know who came online or went offline!

As far as voice quality is concern, new Skype for desktop is
remarkable!

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1