Re: Skype 8.12.0.14

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, I really don’t know a lot about windows 7 because I left it in 2015.

As far as Skype is concern, the matter of fact is that Microsoft wants you people to use new Skype for desktop which is Skype 8.13, but I’m very sorry to let you know that there is no JAWS script for that Skype and Doug Lee is not in mood to make it very soon.

I therefore would like to recommend you to use Skype classic which is Skype 7.40.0.151 because its script is available.

As far as new Skype for desktop is concern, It is quite usable without any kind of JAWS script.

But there is no Skype watch is available meaning that Skype will never let you know who came online or went offline!

As far as voice quality is concern, new Skype for desktop is remarkable!

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook: