From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Stephen Troy
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 6:43 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] how do I get out of skype?

the quickest way is shift plus alt f4 twice.

On 27/12/2017, inamuddin khan <inamuddin09@...> wrote:
Dear friend, I have already given you solution.
Even then, if you cannot find the way, then please add me to your
Skype
contact:
Charlsdarwin1 and call me on Skype I will tell you how to do that!

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook: