Re: Skype for Windows and checkbox, "keep Skype in the taskbar while I'm signed in"

Michele Barbi

Ok thx Marius.

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 24 dic 2017, alle ore 17:05, Marius Swart <nightowl69@...> ha scritto:

I've just checked on my Windows 10 computer, and I still see that check box.
Go to Tools/Options/Advanced (the first option), and press Tab until you
find it. Otherwise I really don't know ...

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Michele Barbi
Sent: 24 December 2017 04:18 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Skype for Windows and checkbox, "keep Skype in the
taskbar while I'm signed in"

Hello guys,
I have a little curiosity for expert users. A friend of mine was having
an issue with Skype where it stood in the taskbar, she searched for the
checkbox which I mentioned in the subject but without finding it; so
another person made her turn on the compatibility mode for Windows vista
in the properties of the main executable file.
Now the question: did ms really remove that checkbox, and if so does
anyone know why? I sincerely am unable to understand it.
Marry Christmas and happy holidays to you all.