Re: Having issues signing in with windows 10

Chela Robles

If anybody is having any accessibility issues with Mac Linux and windows version of Skype see this link:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA34825/accessibility-features-in-the-new-skype-for-windows-mac-and-linux I saw this on top tech tidbits which is an email I receive every Thursday and saw this so I’m hoping something in that link will help you guys.
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 23, 2017, at 2:15 PM, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:

Thanks for your info Sarah, I still use Skype 7.40 with scripts 983 though. The only thing is, on my Windows 10 the number build i is slightly different being it 7.40.0.151.