From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 11:50 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Having issues signing in with windows 10

Can you sign in with your microsoft account? I heard that skype are slowly
trying to faze out the skype username. They already did with me for an
account I created that is now a dud and I'm trying to get removed for good.

On Dec 23, 2017, at 11:37 AM, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...>
wrote:

Hi all
I just upgraded to windows 10 and I am having isues signing in.
I know this is old news I think but can someone please send me the direct
skype set up and scripts?
Or if anyone can tell me upon attempting to sign in it jaws says that
I have to sign in with microsoft , I can't get pass this part I am
stuck Sugar