Re: Having issues signing in with windows 10

inamuddin khan

Dear, the matter of fact is that if you are using windows 10, Microsoft wants you to sign in via Skype app for windows 10.

The script of that Skype app is also available.

Here is the direct link:

http://dlee.org/skype/uwp/jfw_skypeuwp.exe

Even then if you want Skype classic, here is direct link to download the latest version of Skype classic.

http://www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

If you want Jaws script for that Skype, feel free to hit the link:

http://dlee.org/skype/jfw-skr622b.exe

If you want new skype for desktop, here is the direct link:

https://go.skype.com/windows.desktop.download

HTH

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID: