Re: Having issues signing in with windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

Can you sign in with your microsoft account? I heard that skype are slowly trying to faze out the skype username. They already did with me for an account I created that is now a dud and I'm trying to get removed for good.

On Dec 23, 2017, at 11:37 AM, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...> wrote:

Hi all
I just upgraded to windows 10 and I am having isues signing in.
I know this is old news I think but can someone please send me the direct skype set up and scripts?
Or if anyone can tell me upon attempting to sign in it jaws says that I have to sign in with microsoft , I can't get pass this part
I am stuck
Sugar