Re: Skype and windows 10

Doug Lee

Unfortunately, letter casing matters on many web addresses, including mine; so the right address for the Skype UWP scripts is
http://www.dlee.org/skype/uwp/ in lower case.

On Mon, Dec 04, 2017 at 04:38:37AM +0500, inamuddin khan wrote:
Sorry friends, I have two mistakes in my email.

1 I gave you a wrong website address.

The right address is:

[1]http://dlee.org/skype/UWp

The other one is a draft related mistake.

So sorry for these mistakes.

As far as New Skype desktop is concern, I didn't give you its details
that if you need it I'll let you know that.

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook: