Re: Skype and windows 10

inamuddin khan

Respected friend, the matter of fact is that you can use 3 Skypes in windows 10.

1.

Skype classic which you could use in windows 7 or whatever window you were using before upgrading to windows 10.

2.

Skype UWP which is also called Skype app for windows 10.

These two Skypes have JAWS script.

3.

New Skype for windows desktop.

This Skype doesn’t have JAWS script but without script you can use it with little bit efferts if you are a person who use to accepts challenges specially technological related challenges.

First I’m giving you both the Skype and its script’s links.

If you want to download Skype classic,

Please Click Here

For the script,

Please Click Here

If you are interested in Skype app for windows 10, you don’t need to download it.

It is already available, but for the sake of updating it you can go to store.

In order to download its JAWS script,

Please Click Here

Remember before downloading installing and using this script,

Do not forget to read its documentation.

The website is:

http://www.dlee.org/skype/

HTH

Inamuddin.ronaque@...