Re: new skype on mac

Shaun Oliver

you're lucky you get even that, I don't even get an interface, just empty web content.

On 29/11/2017 06:53, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Well all I was forcibly updated to the new skype preview I hate it! I had a class today and had to very quickly learn the interface. I ended up being 5 minutes late to class, I could not hang up the call when the call window was not in focus. This new version went down hill. Now when you go to skype.com you get the "new skype" page. It really sucks. I'm using mac os high sierra by the way. I wish they would not have broken it. I know what they are going after, however I don't care for it. Oh and skype is unstable. Busy busy busy all the time.

I know this will not help but those are just my findigns so far.

Take care all