Re: Problem with the latest version of Skype in high Sierra

Michele Barbi

Watch out Simon, your message seems empty, at least I cannot read anything besides the headers.

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 17 nov 2017, alle ore 12:11, simon wong <simonwong5@...> ha scritto:

On 11/12/2017 12:05 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Nope. I think they brke skype for ios. The android one seems ok, and the one on the xbox is also ok, however I don't call this current preview of skype accessible. Usable yes, accssible, no. And there is a difference.

Take care

On Nov 11, 2017, at 7:58 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Because you're going to need it whenever it comes to Skype.Oh boy, time for you to get an iPhone or an iPad to go along with your Mac.
On Nov 11, 2017, at 9:56 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

I don't actually. We'll see what happens and as for gw connect that won't work on the mac so that is def out.
Take care all.

On Nov 11, 2017, at 7:54 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Well, if you don't update you better hope that it doesn't force you to update. Because that's what he did to me. It kept on telling me that I need to upload to the latest version in order to continue using Skype. So let's hope that you have other devices that you can use it on besides the Mac.
On Nov 11, 2017, at 9:50 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

This is how the preview is actually, so I don't think so, or maybe the fix might be 20 years from now. We'll see what happens I guess. All I know is, I'm so not updating at all.

On Nov 11, 2017, at 7:40 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Well hopefully, they will come out with the fix before long.
On Nov 11, 2017, at 9:36 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Yeah, I won't touch it.. Not at all.

Tc

On Nov 11, 2017, at 12:15 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Sarah, yes that's the version I'm talking about. I can work around the interface just fine, it's just I can't get it to make a call and stay up. I'm running the same exact version on my iPhone, and it's working just fine.
On Nov 11, 2017, at 2:50 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

If you are using the new version of skype, the one that was in preview I can say this much, you are in for the ride of your life. I'm not looking forward to updating this as skype really is how I do my job. I will not update as all it is is a single messy html web view thing. It's nasty.

On Nov 10, 2017, at 1:50 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Okay, so I'm running the latest version of high Sierra, and the latest version of Skype, was needed to be installed on my computer as of this morning. Unfortunately, I'm unable to make out calls on my Mac anymore on Skype. Does anybody know what to possibly be going Rama with this version? Or is there anybody that is willing to get with me and maybe see about helping me fix the problem? If interested please write back. Skype is a means of access of getting a hold of me to help me fix the problem. I do have a Skype account on some other devices. in must also mention, the answer with video buttons do not work, and neither does D answer with audio button. What might I be doing wrong?