Re: Two Small Things

inam din

Dear friend, first of all thanks for your quick response.

Secondly I have resolved the first problem by pressing command /remotelogout.

Of my friend but my problem is still exist!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power
then the world know what is peace!
add me on my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
meet me on my facebook: