Re: Am Connected To Skype Now But Have AnotherQuestion

Michele Barbi

Watch out, this command is only valid with JAWS scripts by Doug Lee. I think Clare uses NVDA instead, so she’s justified if she did not know it.
Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 31 ott 2017, alle ore 16:17, inamuddin khan <inamuddin09@...> ha scritto:

Why don’t you use shift+alt+f4 toice in a succession?

When the power of love overcomes the love of power
then the world know what is peace!
add me on my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
meet me on my facebook: