help with a friends XP computer and skype

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

I don't think so. and it only make ssence. the same thing will happen in 2019 when windows 7 support boes by by.

On May 31, 2015, at 3:20 PM, John Gassman via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Hi,
I have a friend running JAWS 14 with an XP computer.
He tried to upgrade to skype 7.4 and we tried today to get him to skype 7.5.
Each time we tried it, we got a mesage saying that skype had encountered a problem and needed to close.
We got rid of all previous versions of the program on his XP computer or at least we think we did. We also deleted his skype folders.
Does the current version of skype work with an xp computer?
Any good suggestions would be welcome.
thanks!
John

JAWS Certified, 2014.