Re: Cannot Connect To Skype

Lino Morales

There is a new version of Skype classifc out today. WOrking fine here. You Sarah can you contact me off list please at:

lino.jr@twc.com

I want off the Skype train. I need the URL for why know what. Thanks.

On 10/30/2017 6:52 PM, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hello Tom,
I did not log into Skype today so I am not aware of some connection issues, I'll try to test it myself or inform...
In the meantime, since you have Skype 7.0 you probably need to upgrade it. The latest Skype version is 7.40, and the latest scripts version is 622b revision 983. Let me know if you want direct links for those.