From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of John Gassman via Skypeenglish
Sent: 31 May 2015 23:20
To: Skype Users
Subject: [Skypeenglish] help with a friends XP computer and skype

Hi,
I have a friend running JAWS 14 with an XP computer.
He tried to upgrade to skype 7.4 and we tried today to get him to skype 7.5.
Each time we tried it, we got a mesage saying that skype had encountered a
problem and needed to close.
We got rid of all previous versions of the program on his XP computer or at
least we think we did. We also deleted his skype folders.
Does the current version of skype work with an xp computer?
Any good suggestions would be welcome.
thanks!
John

JAWS Certified, 2014.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.