Bizarre problem with a new install of Skype

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raaj via Skypeenglish)...

Thank you very much friend.

Sent from my iPhone

On 31-May-2015, at 8:52 am, Marius Swart via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Here's a direct link for the latest full setup file for Skype.

www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

-----Original Message-----
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of Raaj via Skypeenglish
Sent: 31 May 2015 05:19 AM
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Bizarre problem with a new install of Skype

I'm sorry, if this is asked earlier. I want the direct link for downloading
the latest skype please. Could someone of you send it to me to my id?
shooshma at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

On 30-May-2015, at 11:53 pm, Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish
<skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Hello.

1. log in to facebook
2. go to settings then apps
3. revoke skype and confirm it.

Take care.
On May 30, 2015, at 7:05 AM, Sugar via Skypeenglish
<skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

thanks

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.
Today's trouble is enough for today."
~Matt. 6:34-Sugar

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

to modify yoru subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of
this
email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list
password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

en_support at skype.net