Re: skype down? I hope not?

inamuddin khan

Dear, this is charlsdarwin from Karachi Pakistan.

I cannot sign in to Skype.

I thought that I have some problem regarding my windows 10 because I just have installed windows 10 fall creater’s update.

At the when I’m writing this email, I cannot log in Skype.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power
then the world know what is peace!
add me on my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
meet me on my facebook: