Re: skype down? I hope not?

Shaun Oliver

hard to tell, I've been having a few issues of late regarding skype, but I've not seen any word on some of the things that have changed.

so these days, it's hard tellin' what's going on with the thing.

On 18/10/2017 09:39, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Hey yall. Is there a skype outage or something? I'm trying to call my student but I can't call echo123 or my student and both appear off line but I am online.. Using skype for mac Version 7.58 (501).

I did the following.

1. Restarted skype.
2. Made sure I had internet.

I just got an update from my boss saying my student's internet was down, but I think even they are having problems.

Take care all.