From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2017 7:14 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Chatting on Skype without adding contacts, is it
possible?

I agree. In my job we exchange contact card in skype when I have to sub.
I'm already aware of this, however I don't like this idea as well. I'm
beginning to get a bit worried that skype are going down the tubes. I agree
with where they are coming from, however this could in my humble opinion ben
handled better.

On Sep 30, 2017, at 9:10 AM, Salih Kunduz <salihk55@...> wrote:

Hi,

Exactly, I can say that it's nothing to do with your friend's computer
or phone. This is how it is. I think this change is also really odd
for commercials handling chats with Skype accounts, because you could
chat with them right from the find a contact screen by finding them,
now you have to wait for them to accept your request. Also bad for
commercial Skype account holders because they have to accept everyone even
for a simple question.

Regards!
Salih