notice: list might be down for a few hours some time tomorrow!

Sarah k Alawami

Hello list. Just letting you all know that sometime tomorrow the data bases will be upgraded on this server. I have forgotten when, however if someone sends an email tomorrow and it bounced, or brakes, or the list appears to be off line that's why. Don't worry, by tomorrow evening the list will be back up and running if the data base upgrade does effect email. For those of us using the website the website part will I believe be off line until the database upgrade is complete.

Take care all