Re: latest skype update

inamuddin khan

Dear, the matter of fact is that now a days there are two Skype for desktop available one is called Skype classic and the other one is Skype preview for desktop.

Both are very different from  each other.

In my humble opinion we must learn the new one because appearing Skype preview for desktop means that today or tomorrow Microsoft will quit Classic Skype for desktop and will replace from Skype preview.

I therefore feel urgency of Jaws script for Skype preview so we can start learning and using it!

I hope that after reading my email, your confusion will end!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power
then the world know what is peace!
add me on my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
meet me on my facebook: