-----Original Message-----
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of jazzyjennifer via Skypeenglish
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 6:16 AM
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Bizarre problem with a new install of Skype

yeah i am having the same problem, i am logged in to face book on skype.
but i can't see my contacts on face book, i'm running windows 7 and i am
running skype 7.85.101 witch is the latest version.of skype. now nvda tells
me who logs on to face book on skype. cause i have that box checked. to see
when people come on line on my face book. i just can't see my face book
contacts.

On 5/26/2015 12:15 PM, Brian Hartgen via Skypeenglish wrote:
Hi to all

I've just installed Skype 7.5 on a new machine, I also have it on 2
other machines with the same skype account, same settings.
The older two machines have Windows7 and Windows8.1, the new machine
is Windows8.1.

I've noticed a couple of strange things.
Voicemail. On the new machine, in Skype's options it shows that I
haven't recorded a new greeting, whereas I've had the old greeting for
quite some time.
Facebook. Even though I've linked my Skype account to Facebook, I
cannot change to see the facebook contacts. But it works fine on the
other two machines.

Any suggestions as to why this install of Skype is treating the
account differently?

Thanks.

Brian

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

my skype is jwens1000 and when adding me to skype, please mention where you
found me at, other wize you will not be added.

twidder is jwens1000

and for those of you dice world players out there my dice world is jazzyjen.
i play everything except ballot.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com