Re: latest skype update

Dan Eickmeier

And additionally, I’ve had a lot of dropped calls as of late too. So I’ve actually taken a break from skype until they can resolve these issues with it, which are driving me crazy as of late.

On Sep 8, 2017, at 10:19 PM, Michael Amaro <mikeameli@...> wrote:

I really wish they would fix the bandwith issue. As it stands now, with the newer versions of the desktop skype you can't seem to play using an external mixer

From: "Jerry Pryde" <jpryde1@...>
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 4:25 PM
To: <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] latest skype update

Hi all.

I'm using Skype 7.4 now, on Windows 7 with the new scripts.
It's working fine.
And, that's the problem. Microsoft can't seem to leave well enough alone.
it's working, and they still seem to want to fix it; vary annoying.

-----Original Message----- From: James Malone
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 7:20 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io

Hi Sarah, I guess like you we are also. I had a client that downloaded the
windows version, and we ended up downloading the desktop version from the
web site.
Many things will be going away with windows 7, at least what I'm hearing.