-----Original Message-----
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish
Sent: 30 May 2015 03:39 PM
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Bizarre problem with a new install of Skype

I am really afraid that's the problem. Facebook made some changes in how
API works, or possibly doesn't let apps sign in to its api anymore.
So in short, the best way to see your Facebook contacts is to downgrade
to Skype 7.4 at least. Skype 7.4 however, does not let you set your
Skype moodtext as a Facebook status message from Skype Home.
Bye!
barbuz

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.