From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Doug Lee
Sent: Sunday, 3 September 2017 6:02 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Hi from Denmark

If you mean it is corrupted, try again in case the download failed. If you
mean an antivirus program considered it a problem, it may have just been
telling you it is not a recognized or popular file. The file works here; I
just downloaded it from my own web site.

Let us know if this problem continues or goes away.

On Sun, Sep 03, 2017 at 01:51:55PM +1200, Owen Palamountain wrote:
Hi Doug,

I have just tried down loading the scripts for the Jaws 2018, but it will
not download as windows 10 says that the file is badd for my system.

Kind regards
Owen Palamountain
Email: owen72b@gmail.com
Phone: +64 4 569 1592