Bizarre problem with a new install of Skype

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (jazzyjennifer via Skypeenglish)...

yeah i am having the same problem, i am logged in to face book on skype.
but i can't see my contacts on face book, i'm running windows 7 and i am
running skype 7.85.101 witch is the latest version.of skype. now nvda
tells me who logs on to face book on skype. cause i have that box
checked. to see when people come on line on my face book. i just can't
see my face book contacts.

On 5/26/2015 12:15 PM, Brian Hartgen via Skypeenglish wrote:
Hi to all

I've just installed Skype 7.5 on a new machine, I also have it on 2 other
machines with the same skype account, same settings.
The older two machines have Windows7 and Windows8.1, the new machine is
Windows8.1.

I've noticed a couple of strange things.
Voicemail. On the new machine, in Skype's options it shows that I haven't
recorded a new greeting, whereas I've had the old greeting for quite some
time.
Facebook. Even though I've linked my Skype account to Facebook, I cannot
change to see the facebook contacts. But it works fine on the other two
machines.

Any suggestions as to why this install of Skype is treating the account
differently?

Thanks.

Brian

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

my skype is jwens1000 and when adding me to skype, please mention where you found me at, other wize you will not be added.

twidder is jwens1000

and for those of you dice world players out there my dice world is jazzyjen.
i play everything except ballot.