playing audio over a skype call.

ken lawrence

Hi list, ken with a question. if someday I need to use skyhpe to be part of let’s say an NFB meeting that is poseponed or perhaps moved to skype because of weather, how would one play a piece of audio such as the monthly presidential release over a skype call for others in the call without using the microphone/speaker combination?  if for example I was asked to do it, I have a wireless headset microphone and my computer acts funny when I switch to the regular one with my external speaker.  does anyone know how to do that?  as I remember you don’t need to use your stereo mix with your soundcard right?