Re: Skype with windows 10

Doug Lee

I have not scripted the Windows 10 Skype. I understand that the Windows Desktop Skype will be supported for quite a while, partly because it
is what Windows 7 users must run; and Windows 7 is supported until 2020. The Windows 10 Skype should be navigable but may require a lot of
tabbing, according to what a few people have told me.

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:42:09AM -0700, James Malone wrote:
Hello all, I have a client that is using Skype that came with windows
10. However, Jaws is not letting her get around the screen. Will the
latest scripts work with this version?

James