It was all in fun. Yes it was a smile. My Twitter feed is filled up with politics.

I try to follow sports and what do I get, political correctness.

Kevin M.

On Aug 25, 2017, at 6:03 PM, Doug Lee <dgl@dlee.org> wrote:

Lol... Kevin, not sure what you're referring to there, but I admit I'm most curious. I think you were joking about something, at least by
the assumption that the trailing "j" was a shorthand smilie.

Michele was not sure if Sarah permits SFB update notices on this list, if that's what you're responding to. Sarah said those are ok though,
a long time ago.

And for the record lol, I'm sure my views on overly extreme PC-ness are palatable to you if you've seen too much of that. For what that's
worth. :)

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 04:55:50PM -0400, Kevin Mattingly wrote:
Is Doug obsessed with political correctness? I have enough of that and
only want positivity in my twitter feed... J

From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 3:09 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Skype For Business Script Updates

Hey Kevin, I sincerely don't know if email updates are still permitted
or what, but...

if you have a Twitter account you can follow Doug directly, otherwise
go to [1]www.twitter.com/dlee_code

This is a safe way to be noticed of his futures updates, not only for
Skype or SFB scripts but for all his projects.