static?

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (John via Skypeenglish)...

Does your headset have a built-in mick ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sugar via Skypeenglish
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 5:39 PM
To: Skype English List
Subject: [Skypeenglish] static?

When I have my headset on I don't get static, but when I take them off I can
hear myself after a echo test however there is a lot of static.
Can someone help me clear this annoying problem?
Thanks
Sugar

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.
Today's trouble is enough for today."
~Matt. 6:34-Sugar

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.