Bizarre problem with a new install of Skype

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Brian Hartgen via Skypeenglish)...

Hi to all

I've just installed Skype 7.5 on a new machine, I also have it on 2 other
machines with the same skype account, same settings.
The older two machines have Windows7 and Windows8.1, the new machine is
Windows8.1.

I've noticed a couple of strange things.
Voicemail. On the new machine, in Skype's options it shows that I haven't
recorded a new greeting, whereas I've had the old greeting for quite some
time.
Facebook. Even though I've linked my Skype account to Facebook, I cannot
change to see the facebook contacts. But it works fine on the other two
machines.

Any suggestions as to why this install of Skype is treating the account
differently?

Thanks.

Brian